Monday, April 21, 2014

What a Sad Life... ;-;

#np : Royz (my fav band) - LILIA


 *looooonnnnnggggg sigh* wanna know what happen yesterday? I just break up with him yesterday..the one that I really love.. That time, I felt like my heart wanna drop. But, of course it won't. -.-

  I just hope he will found someone that can replace me soon.. 幸運、赤ちゃん。:')
Duhhh..wassup Mir..don't be like this! I have to move on -o-

  Forget all 'bout that, MiR.. Right now, I just wanna say that tomorrow is my so 'beloved' cannibal class~~~ ;-; why why why..why she always in school..she never go out or something..go on a meeting or whatever. She just....just...I don't know how to describe it =.=

beep...

beep..

beep....

beeeeppppp.....

byebye!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Amory's Café Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template